Sunday 13 April 2008

is this really happening?

Friday I turned my thesis collection in.

This Friday I present.

Is this really happening? I have been going through withdrawal all weekend. I feel like I left my baby with the babysitter for the first time. I don't know what to do with myself. 

Friday we all went out for somewhat of a celebratory lunch, then I hoped in my car and drove to my boyfriend's because his band was playing their first show. A big day for both of us I guess. I was merch girl again, but sitting at the merch table for hours was apparently a bit too much for me so I escaped early to nap in my car. All of Friday was a bit of a blur, I don't think I have ever been so tired.

So Friday is coming quicker and quicker. I still need to figure out my outfit, hope that my beads are ready in time, and finish up the other jewelry... oh yeah and I need to figure out the 'choreography' of my presentation.

Is this happening?

No comments: